Destination Harrogate is encouraging partners to enter the newly-launched Yorkshire Post Tourism Awards 2022, nominations for which are now open.
The awards will celebrate the cream of the crop of Yorkshire’s hoteliers; bed and breakfast accommodation providers; restaurants; theme parks; attractions and all businesses that attract visitors to the county.
Highlighting the outstanding customer service, quality tourism products and warmth of welcome for which Yorkshire is so well known, the prestigious awards will culminate in a ceremony on 5th December at Headingley Stadium in Leeds.
The Harrogate district’s fantastic tourism offer has always received well-deserved recognition in previous regional awards with winners including Rudding Park, Fountains Abbey & Studley Royal, Grantley Hall, Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms, the Yorkshire Event Centre, the Great Yorkshire Show and our own Harrogate Tourist Information Centre.
The Yorkshire Post Tourism Awards offer us a great opportunity to showcase our amazing tourism businesses in a county-wide celebration and to throw a spotlight on Harrogate as a first choice visitor destination.
Award categories include:
- Hotel of the Year
- Taste Award
- Event of the Year
- Sustainable Tourism Award
- Newcomer of the Year
- B&B or Guest House of the Year
- Accessible & Inclusive Tourism Award
- Dog Friendly Accommodation or Attraction of the Year
- Best Pub or Brewery Award
- Outstanding Customer Service Award
- Tourist Attraction of the Year
- Overall Tourist Business of the Year
- People’s Choice Award: “Best Yorkshire Experience” – voted for by members of the public, who are able to nominate their favourite venue, accommodation provider, restaurant or bar, event, theme park, tourist attraction or experience in the whole of the Yorkshire area.
You can enter the awards on the official website.. Nominations close on 14th October. Good luck!